Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!

Good morning lovely blog-readers! I'm incredibly happy today because it's a SNOW DAY! Hurray! The fantastic fiance and I have been celebrating by watching a lot of Battlestar Galactica (nerdy, I know!) and cuddling in front of the fire. :) We also went out and played in the snow for the first time in forever!

We're also, naturally, working on wedding stuff! We've chosen the cards to ask the groomsmen, so a few of those will be on their way soon! We got them from Greeting Card Universe.

I think we may have also chosen our favors! I've been going back and forth on the whole favor thing... it's something I really wanted to do, but couldn't really justify spending $150+ on. We've been kinda toying with the idea of custom teal & ivory M&Ms, but they cost around $150 for just 5 lbs, which is obviously ridiculous. So our current favorite idea is to buy two bulk sets of York Peppermint Patties - a favorite of both of us! It adds up to around $35, plus more for however we decide to package them & pretty them up! I'm excited. Yum mints!!

We're in the process of deciding on a cake topper & photographer... turns out that these are areas in which Fiance and I have rather different opinions. We'll figure it out though! My favorite idea at the moment is to use my Willow Tree figurine as a topper - he got it for me, so I think it's perfect!

Off to go get some ice cream... perfect treat for a snowy day, right? :P <3

Edited to Add: Snow Day Pictures!!







No comments:

Post a Comment