Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello Blog!

I've been lazy lately: no blog posts! I've been meaning to make them, but then I don't. I'm only posting right now because it's more fun than the homework I should be doing! :P

Today Trisha, our groomswoman (groomsmaid?), got her card in the mail and accepted the job! Hurray! One down on Anthony's side, three more to go! :D We're working on what she'll wear, but it'll almost 100% be a black dress to match the groomsmen. (Assuming, of course, that I can continue to convince Anthony that the men should wear black!)

My mom ordered her Mother of the Bride dress on Saturday. I love it! It's a floor-length navy chiffon with a sparkly broach on the hip. Pretty pretty. I'd post a picture, but today is my reallly longgg day and I'm feeling too lazy!

We met with one of our top photography choices on Sunday, Amy Boeve. We both really liked her. She seemed really interested in us as people and what we imagined for our wedding.

Also on Sunday we finished registering for gifts!! We're now officially registered at Target, Crate & Barrel, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. :D BedBath was by far the best experience. They get someone to literally walk you around the store and give you advice on what you should register for and what choices you have. It was great! We chose our dinnerware there: Lenox Vibe It's really hard to see online, but it's very pretty. We picked out our flatware at C&B: Couture. You wouldn't think that flatware is an area where you'd have a "this is it!" moment like you would with a wedding dress, but it was! Both of us knew right away when we found the right one. It was like magic. :) We also registered for bedding, which is a bit silly, since we don't have a bed to put it on yet!

Today we started the honeymoon research! Darling fiance would like to go to Niagara Falls, but the hotels we found look rather pricey. We started looking at Carnival cruises, which look WAY more affordable AND include all meals, which I think we would really enjoy.

So yeah, that's where we're at! I think that's more or less a complete update. Oh, not including fiance's love of the saber he believes he must have for the wedding. But that's another story. :P

1 comment:

  1. my friend who got married last summer recommends crate and barrel. good choice!

    ReplyDelete