Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Picture Post Part 2!

First let me start this post off with a correction. The link I posted for my wedding dress does not, in fact, actually take you to my dress! What you have to do is click over to dress number eleven, which, as I said before, is NOT as pretty online as it is in person. Here is the link (Anthony don't click!) if you'd like to try again.

And here are some pictures of me in the dress! (Again with the no clicking!) Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3 (with a few of my bouquet flowers - more pictures of them to come!)

Since this is the picture post, here are the shirts and labels I made to ask my MOHs and BMs to be in the wedding! I made myself one too.I'll update more later with pictures of when they opened the shirts! I love my girls!

And now it's time to play "Is This a Real Rose or Did Haylie Make It?"And the answer is... I made it, of course! Does it look real? I've had some people say they look real, which makes me so happy! Here's a whole bouquet of them.... (note my beautiful beloved craft room, the "green room," in the background! :P)
I think that's enough for a bridesmaid bouquet - 10 roses. Mine will likely be around 20. I'd like to include some greenery, but I hear that fake greenery is really what gives a fake bouquet away, and I'm certainly not insane enough to try to make bouquets with real leaves the day before the wedding! I will also likely accent with crystals. We'll see how it all works out!

Time to go home and clean! Busy week ahead! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, and I think your flowers are spectacular. It's going to be such a beautiful wedding!!! I'm very excited and happy about our progress.

    The MOB (only hopefully less scary)

    ReplyDelete