Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Picture Post Part 1!

Just got back from a VERY successful bridesmaid dress shopping outing with 3 of 4 bridesmaids & 1 of 2 MOHs (Miss you Britt & Jess!!) at Konja's and I think we chose a dress! I've been loving the Alfred Angelo website because he actually carries the color I want = miracle of miracles! Even better, Alfred Angelo dresses come in junior bridesmaid sizes, which I definitely need for my rather junior sized bridal party! So we went to go try on nearly every Alfred Angelo dress imaginable & we LOVE this one. It's not my top pick based only on website photos (that was this one, which was NOT GOOD in person! Try it in "Tealness.") but on the girls it's gorgeous. Take a look for yourself! (Keep in mind that these dresses are not at all the correct sizes for my BMs and are clipped like crazy in the back so they stay up!)













Aren't they lovely? They look even better in person, and will look better still when they have the right size!

And now, for anyone who is NOT my wonderful fiance, here's a sneak peek of (Anthony - DO NOT CLICK HERE -->) my wedding dress. (Which also, I might add, looks WAY BETTER in person. I've had people (Nicole!) who saw it in person say I should stop showing people the catalog pictures of it, but I'm going to do it anyway!)

Also, here's what Anthony will wear (more or less.) :D

I clearly have an addiction to parentheses.

I was planning on posting pictures of me in my dress and my beautiful flowers, but those will have to wait because I'm off to see Dear John with my mom, Co-MOH, and bridesmaid! <3

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I clearly need to work on putting photos in my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haylie. your wedding dress is BEAUTIFUL!
    so are your bridesmaid dresses.

    ReplyDelete