Blog Archive

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Five Months!

Wow, it feels like it was about 4 seconds ago that I was writing my Six Months Left post! Makes me wonder how quickly the rest of the time will fly by....

So I think my wedding-shoe-quest is over! I ordered my top two choices online and they came in this past week. These ones were beautiful, but much too tall (and not the right color, really) and these ones turned out be perfect! They're the right color, gorgeous, fun... and I don't tower over dear fiance in them!

I've officially switched wedding websites. I didn't really enjoy theknot.com. It was pretty fun meeting up with all the "knotties" in the area, but it wasn't worth the awful message board there. I love message boards and meeting other people online in the same situation as I am, but some of the ladies (not even the right word for some of them) on the knot were plain rude. No thank you! In addition, the message boards had irritating movie things playing at the top and there was no good way to see answers to posts you made...ugh. Ok, end rant.

I'm now on One Wed... everyone there is SO friendly and nice and it's so easy to use. The only drawbacks are it doesn't have a built-in budgeter and guest manager. But that's fine, I can always use those elsewhere. So here is our new wedding website!
http://www.onewed.com/site/tatewedding

No comments:

Post a Comment