Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

At Last: Wedding Progress!

FINALLY done with all the full-size roses! Well, actually, I'm done constructing them; I still have 40 or more to paint and curl. But THEN I'll be done! I also have to make at least 11 more mini-roses. And then endless beading work and the actual putting together of the bouquets, and then the corsages and boutonnieres.... but hey, at least I don't have to cut out or put together any more big roses!! YAY!

I also walked around English Gardens getting centerpiece inspiration the other day... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find something I'm happy with.

So, just wanted to be happy about my roses. If I feel motivated, I may post some dress pictures later. :) Oh! We also figured out some things about my veil... turns out you can bustle a cathedral length veil and it looks beautiful. I can't find any pictures online, but I think we'll definitely try it... It might get a little heavy though, so perhaps at some point I'll take it off (maybe after all the photo ops- first dance, cake cutting, etc) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment